Nokia C6-01 Unlocked GSM Phone with 8 MP Camera, 720p Video Recording, and Ovi Maps Navigation--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)

Before buying this phone I did some research; decided on a Nokia C6-01 because price was right, it had most of the features I was looking for and it looked great. I'm really happy I bought it, this is just an excellent phone with lots of good things to like: it's fast, Nokia HW quality, good battery life (can't expect a lot more if I browse the Internet, listen to music and play a lot with it... ;-) ), granted ovi store does not have as many apps as android but it's actually ok, call quality is excellent, the screen is unbelievable, very clear both outdoors and indoors; 8MP camera.... It feels solid in your hand, like it will last forever; and again, it just looks great!!