BlackBerry BOLD 9780 Unlocked Cell Phone with Full QWERTY Keyboard, 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, 3G, Music/Video Playback, Bluetooth v2.1, and GPS (Black)

This cell phone turned off automatically when I was installing it, after that, the red light flashes for a while. Then, it has been dead.
I searched internet and found a lot of 9780 buyer faced this problem. So I contacted the address the seller promised to give support.
When I contact the customer service, They replied two days after I emailed them and the content of their reply was Blackberry's phone numberC nothing else.
Then I called blackberry and it didn't worker,they told me to go to the seller. I went to T-Mobile and they told me this is not their responsibility even if there is a T-Mobile logo on the phone.
Once again I wrote to the seller, describing my situation, and guess what, Surprise!!!Blackberry's phone number!!again!!!
Now I can't text my friend and family because I give my old phone to one of my friends when I get the 9780. I totally disappointed about this whole thing and will never ever by things from this seller again. They sucks!!