Apple iPhone 4G 32GB Quad-band World GSM Phone (Factory Unlocked)- WHITE



I love my iPhone even though I have not been able to use it. I've always loved iPhone and was waiting patiently to get one. Also bought the SIM cutter and cut my Digicel Sim, however it does not work with the iphone. I called APPLE and they said a cut SIM will NOT work, I'll HAVE TO get a micro sim, as the connections are different. FOR THIS, APPLE LOSES 1 STAR because now I have to wait another day and spend some money with another network to get a micro sim in order to use my phone - Boo!

Until then, it's back to my faithful TOUCH (an iphone without a phone). BTW, my cut sim is back in my Nokia and working fine, so it wasn't damaged during the cut. Learn from my misinformation and don't waste ur $ on a Micro SIM Cutter, Converter with 2 SIM adapters.

One-day shipping was great. Got all my items securely packaged and intact. Thanks Amazon.