Nokia C7 Unlocked Quadband Smartphone with 8GB Storage, Symbian^3 OS, 8 MP Camera, 720P Video Recording, Wi-Fi, AMOLED Touchscreen and Bluetooth--International Version with No Warranty (Black)

First of all, I've been using android since 1.5 (HTC Magic) til 2.2 (HTC Desire). Yes, I had Magic and Desire. Main issue i had with Android is terrible battery life! With magic, battery usually would last for 2 days tops, and thats with few calls, a bit of web browsing, and maybe 2 hrs of music. Than i Decided to go and buy HTC Desire. Terrible decision! I had to charge it every second day,and thats with 2-3 calls a day(duration 2-3 mins per call) and a bit of web browsing.If u decide to listen to music or radio, battery would drain in hours!!! Thats what annoyed me the most, i had to carry around car charger and charge the phone, i got to stage where i was scared to make phone call or battery would die on me.And thats not just me, everyone who had Desire experienced same. Dont get me wrong, Android is really good system, but it's biggest downside is battery life. After I sold my Desire, i decided to get this Nokia, since i liked curvy design, 8Mpix camera, and HD Video recording.After i got it, i decided to do battery test, and WOW! I was blown away! After 2 days, i made some calls, more than on desire,received some calls,listened to music for about half hour, battery is still full! I couldn't believe it! Not even a line has discharged!!! And thats two days!!! By now I'd be charging Desire! Camera is really good, takes really nice pics, but HD Video recording is AWESOME! What Nokia needs to do is upgrade OVI Store, since it looks kinda ugly. Considering phone, get it, you wont be disappointed! 5 stars for this phone! It's a keeper :D